Saturday, November 17, 2012


A few weeks ago, I found a nice looking guitar in a trash heap outside my neighbor's apartment.

There was only one thing wrong with it: the headstock was broken off.

Where others see tragedy, I see potential!
A little clamping, glue, and magic putty later, and it was solid as a rock.
It didn't look too pretty at first, but a friend lent me some acrylic paints...
I got the ugly sticker off the front...
And now it looks (almost) as good as new!
My new beauty!

For $2 worth of parts, and a little patience, I have a nice guitar to play for the last few months of my stay in Seoul. I'm very happy for myself, and for this   gorgeous guitar; may it live long and sing many a tune!